Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pride Vs Shame

Hi,

Today there are few moments where i felt proud about my country at the same time felt ashamed.

Pride: I was working out in gym as usual. In the change room, i heard a background music compsed by our ARR in his slumdog millionaire. It was quite unusual for me to hear a song which is so familiar to me in the gym amidst the normal akon, justin timberlake, beyonce songs. This just gave me a feel good feeling but what made me to feel proud was one foreigner humming that background music on his way for shower. 

ARR - you made me (or rather us) feel proud. Miles to go!!

PRIDE



The other incident - Once i had my shower i was leisurely reading daily mail paper kept in leisure area of gym. There, i saw a photo of autorickshaw carrying loads of coconut fibres in a way that it entirely hides the autorickshaw itself. The comment on the photo was mockery. The below is the photo taken in our own mysore. 

SHAME



All the pride i had about my country few days before just vanished like passing clouds.

1 comment:

S.Srikanthan said...

wow what a man
what a posting!!

On a serious note, No single person can change the country.

Logathoda otti vazha pazhagikonga ;-)

Yo YO